Sunday, June 5, 2016

Free Amazon stuffs in exchange for reviews

I've been a devout worshipper of Amazon since 2011, buying random things I thought I can't live without, haha. Then I became a Prime member and fell in love with their shipping, and how they grow over the years. I had heard of them Vine program (where you get free/discounted items in exchange for reviews about the products), and wanted to be a member, but that program is invitation only, and I was not exactly keeping up-to-date with the reviews, as I usually just buy it and forget about it XD

As it happened, I was doing some research about that, and came upon two website listing other websites that you can sign up to get free/discounted items in exchange for reviews xD I love how things work out. The two sites I visited was Vonbeau and ReviewerCollective

Those two are the sites that have the most listed websites you can registered, and they are either browse-able, or get emails send to you, as well as invitations to try products (like Tomo). I'm still working on my review writing skill, and this helps a lot. I had so much fun browsing and picking items that I forgot what I had looked at, so much items. They are not cheap or bad items, either, but multitude of home goods, beauty products, decorations, hardware, supplements, etc., etc.. I've ordered a bunch of them with little cost to me, and awaiting new shipments.

I'm going to try aiming to get better with writing about products that fits with my picky personality, and with my honest opinions of it - then again, I'm opinionated about everything.

Like the Vitamin C serum from New York Biology, I do not like it nor recommended it.


I love how they have the natural D-alpha vitamin E, as it is better for your skin/body than synthetic vitamin E, and your body need less of natural vitamin E versus synthetic vitamin E. Except for Phenoxyphenol, and the Polysorbate 20, the rest of the ingredients is great, and I'd love to be able to use this, but the PEG 20 is a big turnoff. I didn't see it when I check it the first time, and used it; my skin reacted to it, and that was annoying. I'm not going to use it again, and it's sad for such a great combination of ingredients to go to waste, if only they didn't have to use the PEG =/ I don't like giving bad reviews unless I need to, and in this case, I do need to @____@ Stay away from PEG!! GRAWWWRRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment